Tohnichi Torque Gauge - ATG/BTG(-S)
For measurement of micro torque and calibration of torque tools. Application
- For measurement of micro torque and tightening.
- Suitable for fine torque measurements required in inspection, research and assembly of small parts, such as precision instruments, electronic products.
- Available for measuring rotating objects.
- ATG, BTG models have a three-jaw chuck which firmly grasp object.
- The dial graduations turn by 270 degree each for the left and right, and overload protection is built in.
- Graduation and memory pointer are on the body. That gives easy reading from any position.
- Main body and chuck are locked when pushing "push lock button". Push lock button makes body and chuck secured while using chuck.
- Memory pointer on the body is supplied as standard.
- ATG045CN is provided without side pointer.
- ATG provided with plastic chuck with steel fingers as standard. All plastic or all steel chuck is optional.
- Add-S for the model with memory pointer.