Force Sensor - FP/FG
Force sensor with data processing feature. Application
- Sensor for measuring force, such as push, pull, etc.
- By combining with digital display separately, FP/FG sensors eliminates disadvantages of the conventional sensors, such as "heavy", "not portable" and "difficult handling".
- Combined with digital display (CD42) which is sold separately, push and pull force can easily be measured, such as key board, switch, etc.
- FP/FG models are available from 0.1N to 400N.
- FP model is pen type and FG model is grip type.
- If the sensors are used with the sensor stand model FS500 (optional accessory), more accurate force can be measured.
- Data can be downloaded to PC or printer with the output of the digital display.
- Stand attachement is supplied as standard accessory.
- Please order the force sensor together with the digital display CD42.
- If the sensor is only ordered, please inform of the specifications of digital display to be used.
- If the sensor is used in the system, please contact Tohnichi sales office for assistance.