Tohnichi Torque Gauge - BTGE
Digital torque gauge for very small torque range 2cN.m - 200cN.m Application
- For Measurement, inspection, and tightening of very low torque ranges.
- Can be used for checking accuracy of torque screwdrivers(Measurement board No.809 optional).
- Handheld digital gauge integrated with digital display to measure small torque.
- Ideal for measurement, inspection, and tightening of precision machinery and electric devices.
- Flip-up display can be adjusted for optimal reading and accommodates various testing positions.
- Three-jaw keyless chuck equipped to clamp the object firmly.
- Max. 999 readings can be saved with statistical function max/min/meantime values.
- Coin-type lithium battery (CR2450) allows 10-hours continuous operation.
- The continuous operation time can be extend in about 50-hours when optional battery pack (Model: BP-C1) is used.
- USB cable can be used for data transfer to PC (Optional accessory: part No. 384).
- Applicable for using in the EU region with CE mark applied.
- 4 torque units N.m, kgf.cm, ozf.in, lbf.in. selectable by key operation.
- Combined with Measurement Board (No.809), it can be fixed to use as torque screwdriver checker, etc.
- USB/AC Adapter (BA-5) available as external power supply.
- When using BTGTCL for BTGE models, optional adapter (part No.: 807) is required.
- Standard Accessories: Coin Battery (built-in)